Latest updates, contact information and support
In the interest of staff and client wellbeing, and business continuity best practice, some team members in our European and APAC offices will be working remotely during coming weeks. This is purely a precautionary measure, and we will continue to ensure uninterrupted service to clients, partners and contacts.
We encourage the use of mobile or teleconference meetings during this period but should you still need to meet in person, some offices will require preliminary steps before you visit . Current clients should liaise their Account Manager or key Hawksford contact in the usual manner and they will respond as soon as possible.
Alternatively please contact our offices here.
Thank you for your attention.
Updates from our Global offices
Support and guidance from our experts on the ground.
- Government discounts and tax breaks for companies in China, Covid-19 Update
- Keep up to date with our China business guides
- The Comptroller of Jersey has issued guidance to reassure companies, which have had to adjust their operating practices to manage the coronavirus outbreak. Download here Coronavirus and Economic Substance
- The Chancellor has set out a package of temporary, timely and targeted measures to support public services, people and businesses through this period of disruption - Update from HMRC
- In line with regulations imposed by the Ministry of Health in Singapore. The majority of our Singapore staff will be working from home; however, our business continues to remain open.
- from June 8, 2020, the Hawksford Singapore office will only be open for clients which require mandatory physical meetings (for example – signing of legal documents which cannot be done remotely).
- Where possible, we still highly recommend communicating through email and Microsoft Teams. For the latest advisories and updates on COVID-19, please visit the Ministry of Manpower website. You can also find FAQs and actions which need to be taken by employers, employers of FDWs and FDW EAs and mandatory declarations required to MOM here.
- For the recent updates on the Covid-19 situation in Singapore, please visit the Ministry of Health website.
- For insights into Singapore’s financial environment, visit the Ministry of Finance website.
Back to top