A specialised all-round service
Property portfolios are a strong, often sizeable, asset that many clients have on their balance sheet. Working with you and your advisers, we ensure you receive a specialised all-round service and that the right holding structure is managed in a way that best suits your requirements.
Our real estate solutions
Global opportunities in real estate make it an exceptionally compelling sector for private clients and investors. However, often-complex rules and regulations – that can vary significantly from one jurisdiction to another – mean it’s essential that any real estate project is set up and run correctly.
If you're looking to establish a new property investment or development vehicle, it makes sense to appoint a partner who can offer you guidance, based on decades of knowledge and experience.
We have considerable expertise in the structuring of property ownership, funding, directorship, management (including working alongside property agents, planning advisers and design consultants) and regulatory reporting (including ATED).
We can also partner with you to organise the purchase, the development and/or the eventual sale or letting of the property. We administer a wide range of structures for holding property, be that directly or indirectly.
How we can support you
- We can advise on the type of structure that is most appropriate for your investment – be it a trust, unit trust, company, limited partnership, foundation or cell company.
- These structures can be established in the jurisdiction that is most effective, depending on your position and your requirements.
- We listen to and understand your requirements and handpick the best team to look after your needs. With a tailored approach from day one, we ensure you receive a level of support and guidance that gives you peace of mind.
- We will help establish your structure quickly and ensure that it is professionally administered in accordance with tax and legal advice.
- We have access to a broad network of specialist external consultants, some of whom join us on the boards of various property companies, so you always have the highest standard of expertise.
- We also have excellent relationships with major lending organisations and can assist you with the sourcing, negotiation, management and coordination of finance and re-finance.
- We provide a flexible approach to reporting, which enables us to prepare tailored reports to fit your specific requirements. Reporting can include book-keeping, accounting and accounts consolidation, assistance with tax reporting and compliance, and the management of property portfolios.
Whether your investment is in residential, commercial or retail property, we can help you through your entire project, advising you on the status of your investment at any given time.