Areas of Expertise
- Large and complex corporate structures
- UK residential and commercial property
- Modest family trust structures
Jason is responsible for providing a varied portfolio of clients with a high quality trust and corporate administrative service.
Drawing upon over 10 years’ of experience in the finance industry, his clients include high net worth families and individuals whose assets include real estate, aircraft, investment portfolios, chattels and classic cars.
Prior to Hawksford, Jason worked for RBC where he gained vast experience specialising in corporate actions, employee benefits and most recently as a Client Relationship Supervisor working with UHNWIs.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) with a Diploma in International Trust Management
- Full member of the Chartered Securities Institute (CISI) holding the Investment Administration Qualification
- Structured a substantial residential property purchase in New York for a UHNW client ($27m)
Back to top