About your role：
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Hawksford Account Management team based in Shanghai and responsible for the overall financial, fiscal and administrative compliance of around 200 foreign-invested entities. We’re looking for an ambitious candidate willing to develop relevant experience in the professional advisory sector after international studies and prior experience in business consultancy. He/she will directly liaise with clients for recurrent services or new requests and help deliver our support through internal departments for the following key aspects:
• Company Incorporation & Licenses Applications;
• Accounting Bookkeeping, Financial Reporting and Taxation Services;
• HR & Payroll Solutions;
• Overall Compliance & Regulatory Filings.
- Act as first contact for clients and support colleagues with overall understanding of the clients’ requests and ongoing services;
- Handle discussions with clients and service teams on company incorporation and business support;
- Monitor the overall compliance status and administrative deadlines of client’s entities.
- Overall communication with clients on accounting, tax, legal/compliance, treasury and HR matters.
- Commit to service excellence and overall project delivery by answering client inquiries and concerns while abiding to the company’s standard operating procedures.
- Frequent communications with clients via face-to-face meetings, conference calls, emails, or phone calls.
- Business development on existing clients to increase the number of active services on each entity we manage.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Law & Economics;
- Basic knowledge of accounting and taxation principles, familiarity with financial statements & administrative procedures;
- Prior work experience as account manager of international companies;
- Effective listening and problem-solving attitude helping the team to meet time-sensitive deadlines;
- Business proficiency in English and Mandarin is a must, fluency in Italian, French, German or Spanish is a plus;
- Good knowledge of MS Office Package ability to draft/understand elaborate emails;
- Well-mannered, fast learning with a passion for details;
- Able to carry on projects independently while effectively assisting colleagues on complex requests.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org