Area of expertise• Fund onboarding and establishment
• Fund administration and fund operation services
• Alternative investments (real estate, private equity, venture capital, digital)
• Fund investor liaison
Jon works in the fund services department, where he leads and directs a team of managers and highly qualified professionals responsible for delivering the day-to-day servicing and quality reporting needs of funds administered by Hawksford.
Jon has a highly technical knowledge of fund services and is exceptionally well organised with a methodical approach to fund management, which is a key part of the rigorous fund administration service we aim to deliver.
As a director Jon helps the business achieve its strategic objectives and, with more than 11 years’ experience, he specialises in fund administration and operation across multiple asset classes. He is also a qualified person for the purpose of acting as a director of regulated entities.
Qualifications and memberships
- Certificate in International Trust Management
- Advanced Certificate in Fund Administration
- Diploma in Fund Administration
- CMI Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership
- Lead client contact over three years for a growing portfolio of real estate investment funds with AUM of £500m
- Lead client contact for a key client engagement, conducted numerous fund service delivery reviews leading to service delivery improvements and subsequent system, process and operating model amendments across the wider team
- Qualified garden designer, and DIY enthusiast