Area of expertise
- Operational efficiencies
- Client service
- Fund formation
- On-going fund administration
- Client led service to include an eye for detail, transparent and swift to act
- Keen interest in technologies and motorsport
Worked for a large Clean Energy Private Equity Infrastructure Fund from the formation to the launch of their most recent Fund. Total value of circa $2bn.
Wide range of industries to include clean energy assets, commercial and residential real estate, private equity and venture capital.
Previously key member of the Jersey Fund Administration team to include building the team, putting in place the Policies and Procedures, Business Development etc. Responsible for a team of administrators and accountants focusing on PE and VC funds.
Qualifications and memberships
- ICSA Certificate in Offshore Finance and Administration
- Certified Accounting Technician
- Full Member of the Association of Chartered and Certified Accountants
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered and Certified Accountants
- Advanced Certificate in Fund Administration
- Winner of the ICSA Jersey Governance Award of the Year 2019
- Distinction in the Advanced Certificate in Fund Administration
- St. Catherine's RNLI volunteer since 2001 and Helmsman on the Atlantic 85 rib. Edward has been on countless rescues, has been awarded two medals from the Queen (Diamond Jubilee and Platinum Jubilee) and a third medal, this time from the King (Kings Coronation), for his years of service. He was also awarded a 20 year service medal from the RNLI