With nearly 500 professionals across 12 locations, our clients are at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to making every interaction meaningful and productive, and this is the case for all of our institutional, entrepreneurial, and high-net-worth clients across the globe. We have helped families to take care of their wealth, entrepreneurs to succeed, multinational companies to operate and transact, and funds to maximise their returns.
Under the ownership of STAR Capital, we have embarked on a period of intensive inorganic growth across both new and existing jurisdictions, and currently have over 20 live ‘targets’ that are in various stages of analysis and due diligence which will lead to the creation of a larger and more powerful business that is comfortably in the top 10 global service providers..
Principal Accountabilities: -
- Ensure all user applications and infrastructure requests and calls for applications and infrastructure assistance are logged in a timely and appropriate manner. Remain aware of the importance of accurate logging and coding of logged issues to facilitate subsequent management analysis.
- Provide 1st line support for both local and remote staff over the phone and, if necessary, desk side. Where necessary escalate to the appropriate internal or contracted external 2nd and 3rd line support. Keep users regularly informed of call status either by phone or email. Keep the Operations Centre Manager appraised at all times of any critical issue or user concern/complaint.
- Review at least daily the progress of calls and requests you have logged, raising any concerns regarding a failure to meet agreed service level provision with the Operations Centre Manager.
- Perform troubleshooting and fixing of desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, and other computer peripherals.
- Ensure all System changes are authorised and is undertaken in accordance with the prevailing Change Control Policy.
- Raise any risks identified with the Operations Centre Manager.
- Support the monitoring and response to system alerts.
- Occasionally work non-business hours providing system and application support.
- Cover for other Operations Centre colleagues in their absence.
- Maintain the equipment asset register and support the auditing and tracking of Operations assets.
- Build good working relationships with all business users and share knowledge with other members of the Operations Centre team.
- Appreciate the needs of business users and help your team manager align applications and infrastructure services to meet these in the most appropriate and cost-effective way.
- Ensure support requirements, issues and actions are communicated in a flexible and adaptable manner depending on situation/individual concerned.
- Undertake any other task as requested by the Operations Centre Manager or Associate Director as required.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require. This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in IT or equivalent.
- 0 – 1 year experience in IT field/sector
- Microsoft Certification would be an advantage.
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com