Before you apply
Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.
- Responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of trust and company structures including those of a complex nature.
- To review annual accounts on client portfolio and work with bookkeepers and accountants to ensure correct information recorded.
- To maintain the highest standards of administration including the periodic production of reports/analyses to third parties.
- To review periodic reports produced by professional advisers before approval by directors or trustees for submission to third parties.
- To drafting/preparing documents i.e. minutes/resolutions/small agreements etc., as and when appropriate.
- To liaise with investment advisers, asset managers and other professional advisers.
- To attend client meetings and be expected to develop a close working relationship with such clients.
- To assist with the supervision and development of junior staff as required.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Roles at this level are held by experienced professionals responsible for providing support to team based upon a full understanding of a technical, professional or specialised field.
- Holds a professional qualification in STEP, CGI or equivalent
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1534 740000.
*£1,000 for successful direct applicants – Jersey Applications only
If you apply directly for this position (not via an agency or other introduction) you will receive £1,000 upon successfully completion of your probation period.
*This offer is currently available on Jersey opportunities only.