Area of expertise• Digital Transformation
• Project Management
• Product Development
• Operation Excellence
Gavin's main responsibility are to support the growth plans of Hawksford building a right-shoring capability in Mauritius in support of global operations. He develops the project team to ensure maximum performance and assesses the risks associated with right shoring decisions, such as cultural differences, language barriers, differing time zones, legal and regulatory compliance, to name a few.
Gavin facilitates effective communication and collaboration between teams located in different locations. He also engages with and manages relationships with internal stakeholders, such as executives, business unit leaders, and functional managers.
Qualifications and memberships• Diploma in Network Engineering
• BA Information Technology
• ITIL v3
- Implementation of the Lottery system in Madagascar.
- Deployed the first Video KYC solution in Mauritius for On-Boarding of customers.
- Implemented ISO27001 for the Mauritian Lottery
- Developed the first NBFI (Non-Banking Financial Institution) mobile application in Mauritius allowing customers to view their accounts and make their payment (Having over 100k+ downloads).
- An amateur photographer who actively seeks opportunities to be in nature and explore.