Area of expertise
- Multi-jurisdiction incorporations
- Company secretarial
- Structuring international clients
Grainne joined Hawksford in July 2022 through the group’s acquisition of Pearse Trust. Prior to the acquisition, she spent 37 years at Pearse Trust, having joined the Dublin-headquartered business in 1985.
Originally starting as a trainee, Grainne worked her way up through the Pearse Trust business, becoming a Director in 2002, Deputy Managing Director in 2011, Joint Managing Director in 2018 and Managing Director in 2019.
As Managing Director, Grainne is currently responsible for managing all aspects of Hawksford’s operations in Dublin, Belfast, London, Wellington and Vancouver.
Qualifications and memberships
- Company secretarial and share registration practice 1993
- Grainne spent her entire career at Pearse Trust Limited, becoming the Managing Director and a co-owner until the company was acquired by Hawksford
- Direct client responsibility for all large/substance client cases
- Has been a key speaker at seminars in Switzerland and the UK
- Author of the Ireland article in the International Tax Planning Association Trust handbook
- Spends as much time as possible with family and friends and enjoys time in the West of Ireland whenever possible