Area of expertise
- 20 years’ experience in the establishment and administration of bespoke structures for high-net-worth individuals
- A focus on UK resident non-domiciled individuals
- Assisting clients to create wealth from a diverse range of sectors
- Headed up, Managed Trust Company for a large Middle Eastern Bank.
ResponsibilitiesTony works within the family office team administering a variety of wealth structuring vehicles and is currently responsible for the oversight of a team of private client administrators who manage a diverse range of assets for HNW and UHNW clients from around the globe. Tony has specific expertise in dealing with UK resident, non-domiciled individuals and their structuring requirements and also has significant experience in dealing with UHNW clients in the Middle East.
Qualifications and memberships
- More than 20 years’ experience within the family office and private client space
- Full member of STEP
- Honours degree in Business Administration
- Certificate in Offshore Administration
- Tony has headed up a Managed Trust Company for a large Middle Eastern Bank, being the largest client within the private client/family office business for a previous employer and sat on the board of the regulated entity.