Area of expertise
- Company/partnership incorporations
- Corporate governance
- Trust/fiduciary advisory
- Statutory compliance
Gerard has more than 20 years’ experience in the establishment and administration of corporate and trust structures for professional, family office and entrepreneurial clients across a number of jurisdictions, including the UK, Ireland and New Zealand.
Gerard is engaged in client service delivery including provision of a broad range of incorporation, corporate governance, compliance and business expansion advisory services to a portfolio of international clients.
Gerard leads key client relationships, with particular emphasis on client servicing and business expansion opportunities.
Qualifications and memberships
- Member of the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Associate Member of the Chartered Governance Institute
- Bar Vocational Course (BVC)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law (PGDL)
- BSc (Hons) Management (awarding University, Trinity College, Dublin)
- Advanced Diploma in Marketing (Technological University, Dublin)
- Sits on the board of directors of a number of investment / high value property holding SPVs
- Responsible for a substantial real estate / property development client with excess of USD$1bn holdings value
- A frequent runner working hard on achieving a 25min 5k (“getting harder the older I get”)