Area of expertise
- International financial services marketing
- Brand strategy and management
Karen is a director with more than 25 years’ experience in the banking and finance industry, across both B2B and B2C marketing. She manages a remote team across multiple jurisdictions, including EMEA and Asia, and is responsible for leading on the marketing strategy and its implementation to support the group’s growth aspirations. Key areas of focus include brand, M&A integration and strategic communications.
Prior to joining Hawksford, Karen led the international marketing team at HSBC in the Channel Islands and Isle of Man, as well as holding positions in communications and marketing at Jersey Telecom (JT) and Standard Chartered Bank.
Qualifications and memberships
- Diploma in Marketing, Distinction
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualified
- CIM International Marketing Award Winner
- Proud committee member and organiser of the 'Irish in Jersey' sell out event with Irish folk singer, Mary Black