Area of expertise
- Corporate governance
- Commercial transactional work
- Islamic finance structures
- Structures for real estate
Kay provides first class administration services to her clients who are predominantly based in the Middle East and hold a wide range of assets. She works closely with her clients and has visited the region to meet with both clients and intermediaries.
Kay is experienced in commercial and residential real estate structures and Islamic financing structures. Kay manages a variety of corporate structures including a large multijurisdictional corporate business which segregates the client’s core business, personal investments and philanthropic ventures.
Kay manages a team of four corporate administrators of varying grades and has been working in the offshore finance industry since 2003.
Qualifications and memberships
- STEP Diploma
- Recognised by Citywealth as a Future Leader
- Managed the same client structure for over 10 years
- Previously a member of the FATCA implementation team
- Administers a structure with over US$1 billion assets under administration.