Area of expertise
- Company Law
- Corporate Tax
- Corporate Administration
Joseph, or Joe as he prefers, spent several years working with Big 4 accounting firms before establishing Pearse Trust in the 1980s, a Dublin-headquartered trust and corporate services provider.
In July 2022, Hawksford acquired Pearse Trust and with that, Joe joined the Hawksford group. He has extensive experience in offering corporate administration, legal and taxation advice to clients. He is a regular contributor to conferences and seminars across Europe and the Americas.
Qualifications and memberships
- Barrister at Law at the Honourable Society of Kings Inns, Dublin
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Member of the International Tax Planning Association
- Corporate Services Advisory Expert of the Year 2023
- Joe represented Ireland at senior international level and subsequently held various honorary posts in the Irish Table Tennis Association, including Chairman of the Board and President of the Association.