Area of expertise
- Manufacturing and trading operations in China
- Foreign direct investment (FDI) & market access strategies in Greater China
- Corporate restructuring and relocation projects
- Cross-border e-commerce, e-commerce and new retail
Fabio graduated in International Law, business and politics before moving to China in 2012 for a course on intellectual property (IP) and foreign direct investment at Peking University. He started his career at the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce where he also acted as Board Director for two terms between 2017 and 2020. Part of Hawksford pool of professionals since 2013, Fabio now heads China's business development activities and the local client service team.
Qualifications and memberships
- Degree in International law, business and politics
- Intellectual property and foreign direct investment
- Sits on the board of directors of Greater China subsidiaries on behalf of several retail and luxury brands
- Speaker and member of several working groups of experts from the European business community in China.