Area of expertise
- ·International tax reporting
- Corporate tax compliance
- Commercial property structures
- Investment structures
- New business
- Indian clients
Christine has over 20 years’ experience in the finance industry, 11 of those spent working specifically with clients from India. Her role involves administration for private clients and owner-managed businesses with responsibility for a team of four private client administrators.
Many of Christine’s clients own UK property which is rented out for commercial use . Christine’s depth of knowledge and experience for managing property as well as investment holding structures have proven useful for ensuring and agreeing the terms. Christine is client-centric and a firm favourite with Hawksford’s non-dom Indian clients and their advisers, whom she regularly visits in Mumbai. She also travels to the UK regularly to meet intermediaries and develop new client business to add to her portfolio.
Qualifications and memberships
- STEP Diploma in Offshore Administration
- STEP Certificate in Offshore Administration
- Recognised by Citywealth as IFC Powerwoman 2017
- Restructuring to consolidate an international Indian family business
- Has looked after same Indian family for 11 consecutive years
- Nominated for working on projects out of hours