Area of expertise
- Fiduciary structures for UHNW clients worldwide
- Business Development role in the UK and Middle East
- Member of Risk Committee
- Director on managed entities
- Oversight role for Client Development
James is a Director with 20+ years’ experience in the administration of corporate and trust structures. He manages an administration team in our Jersey office with oversight on client development across the Private Client group in Jersey, working closely with the Hawksford offices in London and Singapore. He travels regularly to both the UK and the Middle East as part of the business development team for the private client group.
Qualifications and memberships
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Instrumental in establishing Hawksford’s strong Middle East reputation and service offering.
- Derby County fan and on Sundays will be found on the golf course.