Area of expertise
- Business development
- Marketing in financial services
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relations
- Business pipeline management
- Public relations and media management
Amanda joined Hawksford in August 2023 as a group business development support manager, facilitating the development of market strategies and planning for each of our business units, while contributing to the successful achievement of business growth objectives.
Amanda’s role includes competitor analysis, identifying new markets, adding value to the current client offering through cross-selling initiatives, and supporting the initiation, development and nurturing of partnerships with intermediaries and third parties.
She joined us from a multi-jurisdictional AIM-listed financial services business where she was Group Head of Marketing for six years. Amanda also has a background in audit, business development and business expansion, having run her own international business.
Qualifications and memberships
- CFA – Investment Management Certificate 1 – Investment Environment
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- 2008 Entrepreneur of the Year (runner-up) Jersey Enterprise Awards for her own business
- 1996 Best UK Conference Bureau (Meetings and Incentive Travel Industry Awards) when heading the Jersey Conference Bureau
Amanda is Treasurer of Jersey Action Against Rape (JAAR), an organisation that supports and heals survivors of rape and sexual assault