Area of expertise
- Tax compliance reporting (corporate and vat)
- Financial Reporting
- Incorporation & Administration (including support on opening bank account and immigration)
- Company Secretarial
- Payroll Services
- Property investment companies
James is involved in A-Z of corporate services for clients. He is also involved in BD services, on-boarding, and fee proposal of new and potential clients. James's role involves the administration of international companies who have set up subsidiaries in the UK, startups, international companies that have SPV’s in the UK and owner-managed businesses. James is also responsible of a team of four who are made up of senior accountants to trainees. James supports clients who are from various industries with the majority coming from real estate, technology, and online retail. James has a depth of knowledge of supporting international companies who want to set up in the UK market. James works closely with the Jersey office to support their clients who have SPVs in the UK.
Qualifications and memberships
• FCCA (Fellow at Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
• Msc Accounting with Finance, University of Southbank
• Bsc Land Economy 2.1
- Over 15 years’ experience in helping start -up, owner managed business, and subsidiaries of international businesses grow and meet their objectives.
- Carried out due diligence and support in the valuation of 40million company acquisition.
- Over 10 years’ experience in helping owner managed business in tax planning and structures.
- Volunteer Coach at my son’s football team