Area of expertise
- Structuring, and estate and succession planning, with a focus on inter-generational family journey for international clients
- Corporate tax compliance and reporting
- Commercial and residential real estate
- UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia
Magda manages a team administering complex multi-jurisdictional structures including trusts, foundations, PTCs and SPVs for international clients holding a diverse range of assets. She works closely with high and ultra-high net worth international families, helping them navigate tax and legal complexities.
In her role, she is also responsible for the development of new business and travels to the UK, Europe and the Middle East on a regular basis. Magda began her career at Coutts and has more than 15 years’ experience working for a number of leading global bank and independently owned trust companies in Jersey.
With a master’s degree in linguistics and cultural studies, Magda has a set of interpersonal skills to engage with clients, intermediaries and colleagues from different cultures and parts of the world.
Qualifications and memberships
- Fully qualified member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Close involvement in restructuring of TCBs – led a Private Client team through a major business transition and a successful acquisition.
- Part of a team who raised £250k (within a 12month project) for a cancer charity
- A podium place in a mini snowboarding competition