The business landscape is ever-changing in Singapore. For startups and SMEs, it is more important than ever to understand the economic outlook for 2019 how they can adapt their business plans to suit the upcoming challenges and opportunities. The panel of experts at SME Review 2019 seeks to address these concerns and provide insights into the Singapore business scene for 2019.
|At:||SME Review 2019|
|When:||22 January 2019, 8am to 10am|
Asia Square Tower 2, 12 Marina View, #17-01
|Speakers:||Jacqueline Low (Hawksford), Sasha Conlan (Sasha's Fine Foods), Margaret Manning (Adelphi Digital Consulting Group), Kristy Castleton (Rebel and Soul) and Mark Florance (S.E.A Strategic)|
Join Hawkford's Jacqueline Low and other panel experts at the SME Review 2019 as they explore and answer questions around Singapore's economic outlook in 2019. Topics that will be discussed at the review include:
- Singapore's growth drivers
- Impact of global geopolitical uncertainty on Singapore and its growth prospects
- Likely repercussions for the start-up and SME sectors
- Are government support/initiatives for the start-up ecosystem and SMEs successful?
- Challenges that start-ups and SMEs are likely to face
To register, visit the events page.
Note: During the course of the event, Hawksford will be taking pictures to use for marketing purposes (e.g. on our social media platforms and websites). If you wish to not be photographed, please let us know prior to the event taking place.
Back to top