Areas of Expertise
- Asia & Middle East
- Board appointments
- Directorships on managed entities
- Key roles in risk and compliance committees
ResponsibilitiesVicky works within the private client team to establish and administer a variety of wealth structuring vehicles and is currently responsible for the oversight of a team of private client administrators who manage a diverse range of assets for HNW and UHNW clients from around the globe. Vicky has specific expertise in dealing with some of the world’s most prominent families in the Middle East and Asia and has a strong focus on client care and service. Vicky has also contributed to the implementation of professional policies and procedures and provides regular strategic input regarding billing, accounting, client care and performance reviews.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Associate/Professional Level of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Chartered Manager of the Institute of Chartered Managers and Leaders
- Certificate in Offshore Administration
- HR Skills Certificate
- Won the outstanding employee of the year award with previous employer
- Recognised by Citywealth as IFC Powerwoman in 2017 & 2019
- Recognised by Citywealth as Future Leader Top 100 in 2018 & 2019
Associated colleagues.Click here to view Vicky Stables's associate team.
Back to top