Areas of Expertise
- Listed companies
- Sovereign wealth funds
- Jersey regulated and private funds
- HNWI family structure and commercial real estate structures
Sophie Hay has more than 20 years’ experience in the offshore finance industry. Sophie has worked with clients from a wide range of industries and sectors including fisheries, commercial real estate ownership and development, entrepreneurial and aircraft businesses.
Sophie is responsible for a team of three corporate administrators and manages a mixed portfolio including including Private Trust Company (PTC) structures, commercial and residential real estate holdings and developments, forestry and farming, employee share schemes and PLCs.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Associate of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- BSc (Hons) Applied Biological Sciences
- Awarded ICSA prize for the best paper in Advanced Trust, Company Law and Administration
- Awarded ICSA prize for the best paper on Introduction to the Offshore Business Environment
- Assisted with the sale of a listed company
Back to top