Areas of Expertise
- Managed Trust Companies
- Family Office
- UK Tax Mitigation
- Asset Planning
- Succession Structures
- Non resident Indian HNWs and their families
Well-respected, skilled personal adviser and trustee with over 30 years experience of working with families, young entrepreneurs and the inherited wealthy. Michael has built lasting relationships with clients, their advisers and intermediaries during his 30 year career.
He has extensive expertise in establishing, administering and advising clients on a wide range of specialist structures that include Managed Trust Companies, Private Trust Companies, Family Office services and UK Tax planning. He specialises in advising families on their often complex situations and is routinely involved in seeking to resolve contentious trust situations. Michael has also implemented solutions for the young aspirant wealthy and those with charitable and philanthropic objectives across an increasingly international client base, and travels regularly to India for work with high net worth non resident Indian families.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales
- EPrivateClient Top 50 Most Influential Practitioner
- Acting trustee of family trusts when communication and informal mediation skills are required with beneficiaries, young and old.
- As trustee of a large family of a group of trusts we coordinated the sale of a significant boutique manufacturing business of very significant value. This involved multiple jurisdictions, detailed tax advice and resolution of complex legal issues.
- Founding Director of Hawksford and member of the Hawksford Group board
Back to top