Kerrie is a Manager in the Private Client team at Hawksford. Kerrie is responsible for supporting senior management with the oversight of a team of administrators and is the primary contact for several UHNW families within her own client portfolio. Kerrie’s experience covers varying jurisdictions, structures and asset classes, which has allowed Kerrie to gain a high level of expertise and technical knowledge. Kerrie’s hard work has allowed her to progress quickly to a management role and to secure the trust and confidence or her clients and colleagues. .
- Shortlisted for 'Trustee of the Year - Manager' in Citywealth's Future Leaders Awards 2021
- Recognised by eprivateclient as being in the Top 35 Under 35 Channel Islands list 2021
- Shortlisted within the Trust and Corporate Service category of the jersey Finance Rising star awards of 2020;
- Completion of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) diploma;
- Played a key role in the implementation of new policies and procedures;
- Acting as a key trusted advisor for a significant Middle Eastern family; and
- Studying toward and have almost completed my Chartered Management Institute qualification at level 3.
Back to top