Areas of expertise
- Family office services
- Succession planning and asset protection
- Residential and commercial real estate
- Multi-jurisdictional refinancing and restructuring
Danielle manages a team of 12 private client administrators and managers, providing high quality company secretarial, director, trustee and administration services to a variety of Hawksford’s principal private clients.
Danielle’s focus is on working closely with clients and their advisors to build strong relationships and implement bespoke solution-driven planning to meet the diverse needs of each client.
Danielle has over a decade of experience managing international family relationships and providing specialised offshore administration services including estate planning, asset protection, corporate governance and family office management.
Danielle sits on the board of a number of PTC and investment holding structures for some of Hawksford largest client groups, where her private client and commercial real estate experience are well utilised.
Qualifications and memberships
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators Diploma in Offshore Administration
- Chartered Management Institute Level 2 Award in Team Leading, Management and Leadership
- Committee member of Lean In Jersey CI network, with responsibility for the Mentoring Initiative and founder member of the Lean In to Jersey Trusts Circle
Associated colleagues.Click here to view Danielle Organ's associate team.
Back to top