Areas of expertise
- Family office services
- Succession planning and asset protection
- Residential and commercial real estate
- Multi-jurisdictional refinancing and restructuring
Danielle manages a team of 12 private client administrators and managers, providing high quality company secretarial, director, trustee and administration services to a variety of Hawksford’s principal private clients.
Danielle’s focus is on working closely with clients and their advisors to build strong relationships and implement bespoke solution-driven planning to meet the diverse needs of each client.
Danielle has over a decade of experience managing international family relationships and providing specialised offshore administration services including estate planning, asset protection, corporate governance and family office management.
Danielle sits on the board of a number of PTC and investment holding structures for some of Hawksford largest client groups, where her private client and commercial real estate experience are well utilised.
Qualifications and memberships
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators Diploma in Offshore Administration
- Chartered Management Institute Level 2 Award in Team Leading, Management and Leadership
- Committee member of Lean In Jersey CI network, with responsibility for the Mentoring Initiative and founder member of the Lean In to Jersey Trusts Circle
Back to top