Danielle has over a decade of experience in the offshore financial services industry, specialising in the establishment and running of offshore structures for UHNW and high profile families and individuals.
Areas of expertise
- Family office services
- Succession planning and asset protection
- Residential and commercial real estate
- Multi-jurisdictional refinancing and restructuring
Danielle manages a team of 12 private client administrators and managers, providing high quality company secretarial, director, trustee and administration services to a variety of Hawksford’s principal private clients.
Danielle’s focus is on working closely with clients and their advisors to build strong relationships and implement bespoke solution-driven planning to meet the diverse needs of each client.
Qualifications and memberships
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators Diploma in Offshore Administration
- Chartered Management Institute Level 2 Award in Team Leading, Management and Leadership
- Committee member of Lean In Jersey CI network, with responsibility for the Mentoring Initiative and founder member of the Lean In to Jersey Trusts Circle
Back to top