Areas of Expertise
- Structures for real estate
- Islamic Finance Structures
- Private Equity
Daniel has worked in the corporate and private wealth structuring industry for 17 years and has wide experience in providing professional director and company secretarial services to a diverse range of clients.
Daniel sits on the board of several substantial public and private real estate investment, securitisation and Islamic finance structures as well as small and large multijurisdictional corporate businesses. Given the geographical interests of Daniel’s clients he spends significant time travelling in the Middle East.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Member of the Institute of Directors
- Member of the Chartered Management Institute
- Building Hawksford’s reputation and administration offering for clients in the Middle East
- Sits on the board of an executive governance function of Qatar's first ever Luxembourg listed Sukuk
- Taken several businesses through to exit or IPO
- Responsible for a substantial real estate client with GDV £1bn project in UK
Back to top