Daniel has worked in the corporate and private wealth structuring industry for over 17 years and has wide experience in providing professional director and company secretarial services to a diverse range of clients.
Areas of Expertise
- Structures for real estate
- Islamic Finance Structures
- Private Equity
Daniel sits on the board of several substantial public and private real estate investment, securitisation and Islamic finance structures as well as small and large multi-jurisdictional corporate businesses. Given the geographical interests of Daniel’s clients he spends significant time travelling in the Middle East.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Member of the Institute of Directors
- Member of the Chartered Management Institute
- Building Hawksford’s reputation and administration offering for clients in the Middle East
- Sits on the board of an executive governance function of Qatar's first ever Luxembourg listed Sukuk
- Taken several businesses through to exit or IPO
- Responsible for a substantial real estate client with GDV £1bn project in UK
Back to top