Fabio looks after China’s Business Development activities.
Areas of Expertise
- Manufacturing and Trading ventures in China
- Asian startups
- Corporate restructuring and relocation projects
- Cross-border e-commerce, e-commerce and new retail
Fabio graduated in International Law, business and politics before moving to China in 2012 for a course on Intellectual Property and Foreign Direct Investment at Peking University. He started his career at the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (where he is now Board Director) and overseas Guangzhou & Shenzhen offices. Now based in Shanghai, he looks after China’s Business Development activities.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Degree in International law, business and politics
- Intellectual Property and Foreign Direct Investment
Back to top