Matilda is part of the Account Management Team and she manages a diverse portfolio of clients in the business of fashion, consultancy, wholesale trade and investment holding. She started her career in PwC Milan and she moved to Singapore in 2019.
She speaks English, Italian and Spanish and provides her clients a full spectrum of professional services including, accounting, corporate tax, personal tax and regulatory advisory.
Matilda has a solid accounting and financial background thanks to her education at Bocconi University.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial, accounting and fiscal consultancy
- Due diligence & compliance
- Company formation
Qualifications & Memberships
- MSc in Accounting, Auditing and Control
- BSc in Economics and Business Administration cum Laude
- Specialized Master in Corporate Law
- CFA Candidate
Back to top