Areas of Expertise
- Family Office services
- Real estate
- Commercial transactions and refinancing
Aimée is responsible for assisting with the management of a team of administrators, as well as providing high end bespoke services to her own portfolio of large family group structures.
Aimée brings substantial experience in real estate and portfolio management to Hawksford, having spent much of her career providing family office services to a UHNW family, delivering a bespoke real estate strategy which included the purchase, sale and refinancing of prime real estate in the UK, Europe and America worth more than £1Bln.
Aimée regularly travels to meet with clients and intermediaries, helping to drive forward Hawksford’s strategic growth objectives.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Administrators.
- BA (hons) in Marine Biology and Oceanography
- Acquisition and disposal of significantly valued real estate
- Assisted in the establishment and development of the Family Office department at large financial services institution
Back to top