Area of expertise
- International taxation issues for UK individuals
- International taxation issues of UK companies.
- Business Unit Head
- Non executive director of UK companies
- Mergers and Acquisitions of Professional Services businesses.
Steven is a board advisor to the Hawksford group with responsibility for finding acquisition targets for the Hawksford Group and marketing the London Office. In addition Steven provides an on-going service to his former clients at the London Office as and when required.
Qualifications and memberships
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- Upper second class degree from the University of Essex.
- Founder and committee member of the International Professionals Association.
- Has had numerous articles published and lectured on International Uses of UK companies and LLP’s , Taxation and UK Golf Clubs, Taxation and immigration to the UK.
- Long standing season ticket holder for Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.