Serene’s primary focus will be to develop and build relationships with clients, partners and intermediaries in Singapore and drive growth within Hawksford’s trust and corporate business.
- Working closely with the Managing Director of Asia to drive business growth
- Involvement in business development activities and fostering close relationships with intermediaries and strategic partners
- Working closely with local and global Business Development Teams in sales and marketing opportunities and assisting them in converting pipelines
- Working closely with Legal and Compliance teams to ensure onboarding of new clients and structures meet regulatory and audit requirements
- Ensuring prospects are compliant and fully-on-boarded via an on-boarding process
- Conducting trainings and presentations for local strategic partners and intermediaries in English and Mandarin
Qualifications & Memberships
- FICS Certification
- WMI Advanced Certificate in Trust Services (2013)
- WMI Certificate in Trust Services (2011)
- STEP Foundation Certificate and Diploma in International Trust Management
- Central Law Training (in association with the University of Manchester Business School) (2007 to 2009)
- Diploma in Banking and Finance – Institute of Banking and Finance, (1999 to 2001)
- Banking Certificate – Institute of Banking and Finance, (1997 to 1998)
- Previous role as Vice Chairman of STEP and now the Secretary of STEP Singapore
- STEP Diploma Qualified and FICS Certification
- Obtained Silver Award of Excellence at WMI Advanced Certificate in Trust Services program
- Passed with distinction in STEP Diploma in International Trust Management
- Having the fastest average turnaround time for setting up of trusts and handing over to the TRMs while in Business Implementation Unit.
- Advised and supported ultra-high net worth Indonesian family on their family trust to be in line with CRS.
Back to top