Areas of Expertise
- Nizam started as an Auditor covering audits of SME, Non-profit organisations, and MCST with over five years’ experience.
- With vast audit experience, Nizam then moved to client-based accounting services, covering a wide range of services such as preparing accounts for clients in retail, investment holding, standard trading, preparing unaudited financial statements, corporate taxation, GST, withholding tax, personal taxes, and payroll services.
- He is well versed in using accounting software such as SAP, Lucanet, Xero, Navision, ABSS, Quickbooks.
- Nizam leads a team of qualified accountants to service clients for a wide range of Accounting and Taxation services. He also ensures that all deliverables are on time and compliant with the latest regulations.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (CA Singapore)
- Fellow Member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University
Associated colleagues.Click here to view Mohamed Nizamudeen's associate team.
Back to top