Marta is Director and Head of the Account Management for our corporate services in Singapore and South East Asia managing a portfolio of blue chip clients across a range of sectors.
Areas of expertise
- Company formation, corporate governance and statutory compliance – Asia
- Financial, Tax, accounting and HR consultancy
- Corporate structuring and Tax planning
- Due diligence
- Project Management for investment in Asia/SEA
- General Management
- Business development
With 12 years’ experience in the field of international taxation, accounting, corporate and business consultancy, Marta oversees the management of fiscal/financial matters, budgeting, forecasting and consolidation reporting as well as overseeing all administration and operational functions. Marta deals and manages a portfolio of blue chip clients in retail, fashion, food, construction, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and oil and gas sectors amongst others.
After joining P&P (now part of Hawksford) in 2013, she contributed to the growth of the office and became Partner of the Singapore office in 2017.
- Regular speaker at Italian Chamber events, trade missions and seminars
Qualifications & Memberships
- Certified Chartered Accountant registered with Order of Professional Accountants of Milan
- Certified Auditor registered with Register of Auditor, Italy
- Certified Chartered Accountant registered with Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Bachelor Degree in Economics and Business Management
- Master degree in Economics and finance
- Executive master on International Business with a focus on China and Far East markets
Back to top