Areas of expertise
- Human resources
- Talent management
- Mergers and acquisitions; planning and management of people
Sharon drives the strategic direction of the people agenda, including recruitment, reward, learning and development, talent management and employee relations across Jersey and Asia.
She is responsible for leading Hawksford’s people and human resources programmes, ensuring that directors and staff are supported throughout all stages of the employee lifecycle, and that Hawksford’s culture and values remain strong as we scale.
With over 20 years’ experience, Sharon has been involved in the delivery of acquisitions across multiple locations and has extensive experience in successfully building operational capability, leading change and handling complex employee relation issues.
Qualifications & Memberships
- MSc in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- In previous role, seconded to the Cayman Islands office to lead integration of human resources departments post merger
- Led the people agenda on a number of acquisitions across multiple locations
Back to top