Ryan is a Manager in Hawksford’s Corporate Services team and operates between the Jersey and London offices.
Ryan has responsibility for the development and deliverance of Jersey’s Corporate Services’ new business strategy. This involves meeting with new and existing contacts and intermediaries to help grow Hawksford’s strategic network of advisers.
Acting as a point of contact for prospective clients, Ryan advises on the setting up of new structures; answering technical queries, guiding clients through the process of new business and assisting with incorporations and managing early stage administration.
Prior to joining the team, Ryan spent several years in client facing roles delivering a wide range of services to an international client book of entrepreneurs and UHNWIs.
Qualifications & Memberships
- CISI Investment Advice Diploma
- ICSA Diploma in Offshore Administration
- Travel to Africa to meet with new and existing clients and intermediaries
- Lead business development project in Hawksford’s Singapore office resulting in a significant rise in converted new business opportunities
- Co-set up Hawksford’s Investment and Treasury Service team
- Included in ePrivateclient’s CI 35 Under 35 in 2018, 2019 and 2020
Back to top