Areas of Expertise
- Real estate
- Islamic finance
- Corporate structuring and governance
- SPV transaction management
As a manager within Jersey Corporate Services, Ross manages a team of administraters to deliver first class service levels to clients in administering SPVs in a variety of asset classes such as property, investments and technology.
Several of Ross’ clients who are based in the Middle East rely on Ross’ expertise in the set up and administration of Sharia-compliant structures to assist with their commercial ambitions and growth.
Ross has a wealth of commercial transaction experience, especially in real estate, having structured and managed the acquisition and sale of prime residential and commercial property in London, New York and Jersey as part of property investment strategies.
Ross also assists in Hawksford’s business development strategies, drawing on his network of lawyers, bankers, investment advisors and property managers, to deliver expert services to a global base of new and existing clients.
Qualification & Memberships
- Qualified solicitor of England and Wales.
- BA (Hons) degree in History.
- Assisted with the financing for the highest value commercial real estate transaction in Jersey to date.
- Advised Sharia-compliant financial institutions on cross-border transactions in the real estate and financial services sectors.
- Assisted Middle Eastern sovereign wealth funds on corporate restructurings.
Back to top