Areas of expertise
- Financial control frameworks
- Bespoke automated management accounting
- System and process remediation
- Regulatory financial reporting
- Team leadership, people coaching and empowerment
- Direct client engagement and management
Rachel works closely with Hawksford’s Corporate, Private Client and Funds teams on all aspects of financial performance and review, ensuring that financial efficiency remains a key contributor to the success of the business and our clients.
Qualifications and memberships
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales
- BSc Honours degree in Chemistry awarded by the University of Manchester
- Has held board positions on corporate services, private equity and real estate structures
Associated colleagues.Click here to view Rachel Husbands's associate team.
Back to top