Area of expertise:
- More than 18 years’ experience in private client and family office services
- Wide knowledge of all aspects of trust and company administration including managing:
- residential and commercial property structures
- investment holding structures
- succession planning and asset protection structures
- Qualified Chartered Secretary
- Previous experience of managing a managed trust company for a large Middle Eastern bank
Lesley’s role involves assisting with the management of a team of private client administrators working on a diverse portfolio of HNW and UHNW clients, with the main focus being on UK resident non-domiciled and Middle Eastern clients.
In her previous role, Lesley headed up a team of administrators and was responsible, as lead director, for an extensive, mixed portfolio of private and corporate clients operating in various jurisdictions globally.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Higher National Diploma in Business Administration
- Lesley had responsibility for the management of a managed trust company arrangement, being the largest client within the private client/family office department of a previous employer
Associated colleagues.Click here to view Lesley O'Neill's associate team.
Back to top