Gill has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, having previously held senior roles in compliance, family office and private client.
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate services
- Private client services
- Risk management
- Project management
- Family office
- International tax reporting
- Margined transactions
Gill is an Associate Director in the Corporate Services team. Gills role is to provide support and guidance to the team, particularly in respect to risk management by assisting them to deliver excellent client service, whilst managing the increasing demands of the legislative and regulatory environment.
Prior to joining the Corporate Services team, Gill was a Manager in the Governance, Risk and Compliance team where she helped to create, improve and deliver many of Hawksford’s current risk management systems.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Chartered Management Institute Diploma in Management
- Jersey Offshore Certificate in Administration
- Member of the Chartered Management Institute
- Member of the Jersey Compliance officers Association
- Responsible for the design and implementation of a new risk rating system adopted by Hawksford in 2016
- Part of a team which successfully engineered, managed and delivered FATCA and CDOT (CRS) reporting in 2016
- Successfully managed an internal project to enhance and deliver excellent corporate governance within the Corporate Service team
- Contributed and provided guidance in respect of a variety of policies and procedures and forms part of the P&P working group, whose objective is to enhance the simplicity and quality of Hawksford’s P&P
- Contributed to the specification for improvements to the periodic review system
Back to top