Areas of Expertise
- Real estate (for investment & development)
- Private wealth structures
- Private trust companies
- Family Office
- Middle East
As a Director of Corporate Services in Jersey Darren is responsible for the implementation and management of the Company’s direction and strategic objectives.
Darren is also responsible for developing and delivering the strategic plans for the Corporate department, securing and deploying the resources necessary to meet the current and future needs of the Company. Ensuring that the Company meets both internal and external financial, regulatory, legal and strategic requirements.
Darren will be actively participating in new business generation ensuring the growth of the business from both existing and potential clients, as well as leading and directing a team of Associate Directors, Managers and highly qualified professionals to deliver both the department and overall company strategy.
Darren will also be a ‘Principle Person’ for regulated entities in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Qualifications & Memberships
- ICSA – Certificate in Offshore Finance & Administration
- STEP – Diploma in International Trust Management
- Lead director of managed trust company business for Middle East based bank
- Director responsible for the management of offshore property owning structure for LSE Main Market listed company, administering assets of circa £1.2 billion
- Managed family office structures for European and Middle East based families
- Part of team responsible for the management of a start-up global sports/entertainment venture
Associated colleagues.Click here to view Darren Toudic's associate team.
Back to top