Areas of expertise
- Family office and concierge administration
- Middle Eastern HNW families
- Administration of private equity and venture capital funds
- Refinancing and restructuring, share and asset sales, purchase of real estate
Carly brings 11 years’ experience in the legal and financial services industry, and has provided specialised offshore administration to some extremely visible and high profile clients with private capital and various business interests.
Carly is particularly well regarded for her ability to deal with sensitive family dynamics for large HNW clients, and for her ability to coordinate with success the multiple stakeholders to a family office. She brings notable experience working on the international portfolios for Middle Eastern clients.
Before moving into private wealth administration specifically, Carly qualified as an English Solicitor, worked as an Associate in the corporate and commercial team of a large Channel Islands law firm, and has worked in fund administration for private equity and venture capital funds.
- Qualified English Solicitor (non practising)
- Named by Eprivateclient as a Top 35 under 35 professional in 2016
- Provided estate planning, expert fiduciary administration and corporate governance to a high profile family with circa. $ 20 billion AUM
- Worked on the launch of 150 million euro venture capital fund
Back to top