Areas of Expertise
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Sales and new business development
- In-house legal functions
Boota joined Hawksford in February 2013 and is responsible for finding high quality businesses and identifying and executing value enhancing acquisitions or partnerships that fit with our strategic growth desire to make Hawksford a larger, stronger and more globally diverse business.
Boota has over a decade of experience in corporate finance and private equity. Previously, Boota was a senior member of Ernst & Young's London mergers and acquisitions team advising corporate and private equity clients on acquisitions and disposals. Latterly, he was Head of Acquisitions at private equity backed Oxford Aviation Academy where he led a global buy and build acquisition strategy prior to its sale to NYSE listed CAE Inc.
Qualifications & Memberships
- ICAEW qualified chartered accountant
- 17 years of M&A and corporate development experience both as an advisor to corporate and private equity clients, and as an in-house M&A director
- Experienced in executing international growth acquisition strategies