Stefano is the Managing Director of our Corporate Services in North East Asia.
Areas of Expertise
- Interim CFO
- Company Formation - Asia
- Company Valuation
- Start up advisory
He started P&P, an advisory firm in Hong Kong in 2005 and grew the company into ten other cities is Asia, Europe and South America.
After graduating from Bocconi University (Italy) in 2003 and Tulane University (USA) in 2004, Stefano gained international accounting experience at KPMG Florence before moving to Hong Kong. To further enhance his local knowledge, Stefano topped up his prestigious degrees with the Master of Accounting from City University of Hong Kong in 2009.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Master in Finance - Tulane University USA
Master in Accounting - City University of Hong Kong
- Treasurer of the Italian Chamber of Commerce
- Head of the Italian Startup Committee at the Italian Chamber of Commerce
- Founding member of the Crayon Society
- Founding member of the Italian Running Club in Hong Kong
- Founded startit.asia - one of the most successful recurrent events for startup programs in Asia
- Mentored numerous startups on the topic of Circular Economy and Sustainability
- Sits on the board of numerous foreign companies with direct presence in Asia and for many of them have served as Interim CFO
- Official mentors for Hong Kong based accelerator such as Beatron and Hong Kong Science and Technology Park
- Regular speaker at Invest HK and HKTDC trade missions and seminars
- 5 times winner of Hong Kong Standard Chartered Marathon and current record holder
- IronMan World Champion Qualifier with AG world record on split
Back to top