Senior Accountant / Team Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Accountant / Team Manager to join our Accounting & Tax Team in Singapore.
- Lead a team of accounting executives and ensure on-time and error-free delivery of accounting, tax, payroll and related services for an international client base
- Liaise with and advise clients on accounting, compliance, taxation and related matters
- Work closely with the team to ensure high quality delivery of all services
- Manage and build long-term relationships with clients (internal and external) and with the objective to maximise clients’ satisfaction and the organisation revenue
- Provide the necessary expertise, advice and guidance to the team members in all relevant areas including financial accounting, preparation of financial statements, taxation, payroll, GST, etc.
- Liaise with statutory bodies, audit firms and partners as necessary
- Expand and grow service offerings to increase revenue for the department
- Work with Biz Dev & Marketing team in business development activities such as preparing write-ups on relevant topics, participating in talks, seminars, events, etc.
- Chartered Accountant (CA, Singapore or equivalent qualification) with at least 7 years of accounting & tax experience
- Possess relevant people management knowledge and skills with at least 3 years in a managerial role
- Good understanding of the related regulatory policies
- Excellent accounting & tax knowledge with strong sense of business acumen
- Ability to manage, lead and ensure highest quality services provided by the team
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills, especially working with international clients
- Ability to organise and prioritize work with minimum supervision
- A leader and team player with a can-do attitude with strong initiative and thrives in a fast-growing organisation with the ability to pay attention to detail and work to tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to provide strong references
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
Back to top