Before you apply
Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.
Principal Accountabilities: -
- To become skilled at administering trusts and personal financial structures on a daily basis, managing their bank accounts and arranging transactions.
- To understand how to manage companies, opening and administering bank accounts as required, develop an appreciation of the content, function and legal requirements in relation to statutory accounts and financial information.
- To liaise with the trustee’s advisers, professional intermediaries and financial institutions on a regular basis, providing assistance as necessary and delivering a professional level of service in an accurate and timely manner.
- To give administrative support to other team members.
- Participate fully in the work of the team, assist in the delivery of high quality service and contribute to the professional relationship with external advisors.
- To maintain client confidentiality.
- To record all time on the Company’s time recording system and ensure narrative is clear.
- Achieve financial targets as determined by management.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require.
To find out more or apply for the role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call +44 1534 740000.
*£1,000 for successful direct applicants – Jersey Applications only
If you apply directly for this position (not via an agency or other introduction) you will receive £1,000 upon successfully completion of your probation period.
*This offer is currently available on Jersey opportunities only.