As part of our ambitious growth plans and following MFSC approval, Hawksford will be building a right-shoring capability in Mauritius in support of our global operations.
There will be a range of functional and operational roles sourced in this high growth team, one of which will be a Corporate Administrator to become part of our Corporate Jersey team.
This role gives a fantastic opportunity for someone probably in the earlier stages of their career with company secretarial, payments and/or corporate administration experience to be part of our growing business.
- The main focus of the role will involve taking and recording minutes (over video) at Hawksford Corporate Jersey Board meetings , and producing a high quality first draft.
- The meetings typically involve Directors and corporate team representatives covering activities such as transactions, investment monitoring, dividends, regular reviews for Economic substance and annual financial statements.
- At a practical level, the role will be also support the following core areas:
- Drafting/preparing minutes/ resolutions, as appropriate.
- Pre-board meeting packs, sending out notice of meetings, maintaining meeting and minute logs and support to the team with any post or follow up points.
- Preparation of appropriate checklists and processes in line with Hawksford Jersey’s policies and procedures.
- To observe and apply CDD (Client Due Diligence) policies at all times.
- Achieve financial and/or utilisation targets as determined by management.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require
- Whilst not an immediate accountability, we expect that the role could grow and evolve over time to allow candidates to also get exposure to broader areas such as:
- Responsibility for the administration of a portfolio with oversight and support from the Jersey team.
- To maintain the highest standards of administration, including the periodic production of reports/ analyses to third parties.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional qualification or prior corporate secretarial experience is preferred.
- Highly proficient in English (listening, speaking, and writing).
- Flexibility to work within UK time zones to dial in for client meetings in Europe.
- Ability to plan and prioritise work to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Business travel to Jersey (UK) will be required as part of induction training
- High integrity and trustworthiness (to maintain client confidentiality)
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org