Senior Administrator - Private Client Team
We are looking for a Senior Company & Trust Administrator to join our growing team of specialists. Roles at this level provide professional advice and/or support, directly or indirectly to team based upon a full understanding of a technical, professional or specialised field. They plan and ensure progress within established procedures and clearly defined Company policy.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
The type of people we are looking for:
Appropriately qualified in STEP, ICSA or equivalent, you will be instrumental in supporting the team with your knowledge and experience and ensuring our clients receive the best possible service whilst enjoying the opportunities our career structure and management development programme can offer.
With the support and encouragement of a dedicated and motivated management team, you will be responsible for the administration of a portfolio of trust and company structures, including those of a complex nature and be expected to develop a close working relationship with our clients.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com or call +44 1534 740000.
Principle Accountabilities:• Responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of trust and company structures including those of a complex nature.
• To review annual accounts on client portfolio and work with bookkeepers and accountants to ensure correct information recorded.
• To maintain the highest standards of administration including the periodic production of reports/analyses to third parties.
• To review periodic reports produced by professional advisers before approval by directors or trustees for submission to third parties.
• To drafting/preparing documents i.e. minutes/resolutions/small agreements etc., as and when appropriate.
• To liaise with investment advisers, asset managers and other professional advisers.
• To attend client meetings and be expected to develop a close working relationship with such clients.
• To identify opportunities where a beneficiary could benefit from other services that could be provided through the company network.
• To maintain client confidentiality.
Back to top