- Develop a referral program to target reciprocal opportunities
- Take the direct lead to develop referral relationships (law firms, tax advisors, chambers of commerce) to generate new business leads and opportunities
- Utilize group-wide existing relationships to generate new business
- Develop a focused targeting plan for relationships
- Build and maintain a strong network of contacts to help with the identification of qualified new business opportunities, negotiating commercial terms and closure of business opportunities with new customers with the active assistance of the business as required.
- Be involved and in attendance at conferences and other industry events and help plan and organise initiatives so as to market the Company’s services to key prospective and existing contacts and deliver presentations on relevant topics where required.
- Work with the Risk Committee, as required, to present and/or comment on new business presented, understanding the risks that such new business presents to the business and ensure that pricing/reward accurately reflects such risk.
- Identify and where agreed to pursue, champion and co-ordinate the design and delivery of new service line opportunities, to develop the target audiences for such new service lines and capabilities, in conjunction with other appropriate senior staff within the business.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills, with good command of both spoken and written English is essential.
- Degree in Accounting, Law, Business Administration, or any related field
- 5 years of working experience with proven sales track record in corporate service or professional services firms
- Solid network in local market
- Able to manage coordination of complex multi-jurisdictional proposal involving multiple business lines
- Entrepreneurial business focus, self-starter, attention to details, team player with great interpersonal skills
- Able to “solution sell” with the ability to listen to your clients and understand what their underpinning business needs
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)